If you are a creative person who would like to help others, then a career in the cosmetology field might be right for you. In the links below, you’ll find articles that can help you decide whether the industry is right for you.
- If you would like to learn more about what you can expect from a career as an esthetician, then check out this article provided by the National Coalition of Estheticians.
- Looking your best doesn’t just make you feel better; it can improve your career, your relationships, and more. To learn more about what your beauty really says about you and how it could be helping you, read through this article.
- If you want to know what you can expect from cosmetology school, then check out this detailed article. You’ll discover what your life will be like as a student and professional.
- Find out what supplies you’ll need before you can begin your coursework in cosmetology school by reading through this article.
- Check out this website to learn about what you can expect from cosmetology school, what salary you can expect after school, how long your training will take, and more.
If you would like to begin a career in cosmetology, then get started by enrolling in New York’s Capri Cosmetology Learning Center. We offer 1000 training hours in hairdressing and cosmetology, 250 training hours in nail care, and 600 training hours in esthetics. To learn more about how to enroll, visit our website or call us at call (845) 623-6339.